[geeks] News server access

joshua d boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 12 20:19:22 CDT 2001

On Sun, Aug 12, 2001 at 06:36:48PM +0100, Will Mc Donald wrote:
> From: "Mike Nicewonger" <twmaster at twmaster.com>
> you may have been-here-done-this already but have you contacted your ISP to
> see if they provide you with a news feed? Most ISPs seem to provide news
> access as part of the service, they may not advertise it but if you give
> them a call they'll give you details of their servers.

If the bounced emails I got from him are any indication, he is getting his
access still through neurotica.com.  If so, then his ISP might not have
a news feed period.

Err, what ever happened to the E1?  Or is just email through neurotica
these days?

If you figure something out, let us no.  Verizons news feed is worthless
(well, it doesn't work really, and tech support is absolutely no help.).

--
Joshua D. Boyd
http://www.cs.millersville.edu/~jdboyd/