[geeks] Re: [rescue] (no subject)

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 12 11:07:30 CDT 2001

On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 07:34:21PM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> unless of course we could work up an IR remote for a SunBlade 100 and start from
> there.  hmmmm, that idea has merit, would look good sitting on the VCR/stereo.

Simple - get one of those IR serial port dongles, and hack up some magic
so that it understands the output from your multi-remote of choice.

   Educating this luser would be something to frustrate even the
   unflappable Yoda and make him jam a lightsaber up his arse
   while screaming "praise evil, the Dark Side is your friend!".
                              -- Derek Balling, in the Monastery