[geeks] Just finished a game of Alpha Centauri...

Zach Malone geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 11 22:39:24 CDT 2001

I personally love Bungies Myth II.  It is RTS, but you get a limited number
of troops, and you cannot produce more, so it avoids the whole "build orders
are all that matter" mentality of Starcraft/Warcraft.  Check out bungie.com,
all their games a really quite good, a shame MS bought them out recently.
    Zach