[geeks] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Amy geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 11 18:53:16 CDT 2001

On Sat, 11 Aug 2001, Kris Kirby wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Aug 2001, Amy wrote:
> > we hired out a dumpster for the home renovations (we're tossing things
> > like kitchen cabinets and toilets this go round).
> >                           ^^^^^^^
> > --a
>
> That's, um, one way to make space for more computers. :)

no, its a way of making space for the new fixtures, cabinets, and
furniture that'll be arriving or installed in the next few months,
appliances and such. the majority of the collection is being tossed, given
away, or sold (whichever it merits).

there comes a pointto where i want a house, not a supply depot. too much
junk lying around depresses me and makes me very unhappy.

and noone wants me to live with them and be unhappy.

--a