[geeks] New Addition to my Collection

Ron Rosson geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 11 12:45:33 CDT 2001

Well, I have increased population of Sun hardware this week. A friend
dropped off a SparcStation 330. It appears to have its mainboard and
video board. Other than the inside looking like it hasn't been cleaned
since it was built (1989) it looks to be in good condition. It has a
tape drive as well.. Haven't fired it up yet since I am afraid of
smething smoking from all the dust that is inside   ;-). Once I have it
blown out we will see if it still runs.. It also has a full population
of memory.

Just thought I would share my latest addition.

-Ron
Ron Rosson          			      ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 			      rm -rf *
insane at oneinsane.net     	            and all was /dev/null and *void()