[geeks] Three heads

joshua d boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 8 20:41:03 CDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 06:57:39PM -0400, dave at cca.org wrote:
> jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu writes:
>
> >I thought of going libertarian, but I just don't see another Lincoln
> >happening, and thought that maybe having a say in the primaries would be
> >usefull.  Of course, I then forgot to vote in the primaries, and I think
> >the other guy had dropped out before my state voted anyway.
>
> I voted Libertarian last time around. I don't agree with them on
> everything, but I do on what I consider important.
>
> I let my national party membership lapse. I should rejoin
> sometime soon...

Did the libertarians have a presidential canidate?

Of all the things I only voted for 3.  Bush, and two local polititians who
are pretty cool (and both republicans, but that isn't really
related).  Everything else, I didn't take the time to pay attention to who
was running for what and what the blasted positions were.

--
Joshua D. Boyd