[geeks] motorolla powerstack?

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 8 19:52:15 CDT 2001

Bill Bradford wrote:

> I can admin an AIX box, but its the only "flavor" of UNIX that I *dont*
> really put on my resume..
>
> e.g., I can keep one up and running with enough dead chickens to wave
> around, and I can get AIX installed...

Heh. And going to IBM school won't teach you much more. The Admin I
course was nothing but how to use smitty. Twasn't 'till later that they
got to the guts of it. I had to buy an IBM education card and cram about
3 years of courses into the one year of unlimited classes the card gets
you. Happy thing my employer at the time appreciated the effort.

---sambo