[geeks] motorolla powerstack?

joshua d boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 8 16:25:00 CDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 04:16:25PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 05:10:43PM -0400, s at avoidant.org wrote:
> > That would be me. (No, I'm not begging!) Out of all the massive Unix
> > wisdom on this list, I may be the only IBM-trained AIX admin here.
>
> I can admin an AIX box, but its the only "flavor" of UNIX that I *dont*
> really put on my resume..
>
> e.g., I can keep one up and running with enough dead chickens to wave
> around, and I can get AIX installed...

I'd rather trim a lot of things off my resume, but people keep insisting
that they need to stay for now if I ever want a job.

I mean, what is the point on advertising VB skills if I forget everything
when I go a month without doing VB coding?  Actually, I'd just as soon
trim everything off the skils list, since I'm not particularly skilled or
expert with any of them.  In case anyone is wondering, the list of skills
that aren't really is tagged after the sig.

I just wish that.  I don't know what I wish that.  Feeling restless the
past few days.

--
Joshua D. Boyd

Programming in Java, C/C++, perl. Alpha BASIC, Visual Basic, ASP, and SQL
Server. Networking Windows 98, Windows NT Workstation & Server, and Linux
using TCP/IP, NFS, and Samba.