[geeks] motorolla powerstack?

Fogg, James geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 8 15:33:45 CDT 2001

I remember these from when I worked at Motorola. I think every department
had some, since we were probably the only customer for them.

The ones I used had (stand by for a Ripley's moment) MS Windows NT
installed. Yes, NT was supported on an unofficial platform. I even had the
install CD's. I doubt that MS will still support it, and since some service
packs overwrite the HAL (Hardware Abstraction Layer), you couln't install
the PPC version and then service-pack it to make it current.