[geeks] Three heads

Gregory Leblanc geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 7 18:13:38 CDT 2001

On 07 Aug 2001 23:23:44 +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 04:38:13PM -0400, Ken Hansen wrote:
>
> > Big documents *really want* to be done in Framemaker.
>
> Or TeX.  Small documents like being done in TeX too.  TeX good.
> This is not a one-liner.

One more option for large documents...  DocBook.  www.docbook.org is
where I look for info.  Since this list is hosed at sunhelp.org, I
should point out that the AnswerBooks, as well as the Solaris man pages,
are done is SolBook, which is a variation on DocBook.  I expect that the
rest of the industry will be following before too long, especially as
decent XML editors come to market.  (Compaq already has some stuff this
way, as does O'Reilly).  Later,
	Greg