[geeks] WTB: Plextor external cdrom

joshua d boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 7 16:16:00 CDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 03:47:51PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> I'm looking for a Plextor external CD-ROM, 4x or better, in external
> SCSI enclosure with Centronics-style (SCSI-I) connector.
>
> (need to do an OS load on some Netra T1s..)

I just happen to have such a unit that I no longer want.  But before you
start waving money, you might be interested in knowing that the reason I
no longer want is because it seems to be a dead unit.  Sigh.

Big Mike, want to give me a price for a reliable and cheap (doesn't have
to be fast) external CD-ROM, preferably in a 411 case?

--
Joshua D. Boyd