[geeks] Three heads

joshua d boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 7 15:26:46 CDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 04:18:16PM -0400, Jonathan Katz wrote:
> Ken wrote:
> > I agree - but how do you know about electronic signatures and the FDA? (This
> > is my business/industry, and we are trying to work through this issue of
> > electronic signatures...)
>
> Wow! If you deal with computers and the FDA then you're someone I can
> commiserate with you over the hell which is GLP/GMP training which I
> entured both at Dow and at Lilly.

Yes, lots of training.  Lots and lots of training.  It was an interesting
place to work.  I learned a lot.

For instance, I learned that Word is the wrong program for managing 475
page techincal documents, reguardless of what highly priced consultants in
Harrisburg say.  I also learned that the quality of work from highly
priced consultants varies widely (even when talking about the same
consulting company).

--
Joshua D. Boyd