[geeks] Three heads

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 7 15:01:25 CDT 2001

Maybe if I offer one to Big Mike, then He & I could go up an whack the
seller with a clue-by-four...

Oh negative feedback is in order, but the auction ended over the weekend,
and I'll need to wait about a week or so before anything can really be
detemined...

I also "won" a 1200 VA UPS w/new batteries for +/- $100...

Oh well,

Ken