[geeks] grrr. tired in moring after night of gaming (was "mumble mumble edit your damn subject memble mumble")

Mike Dombrowski geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 5 12:16:39 CDT 2001

>> >I'm looking for some form of uplink module for my LANplex 2500
>> >(Corebuilder 2500); preferably 100Mb/s ethernet. Any leads on
>> affordable
>> >gear?
>>
>> Me too! It's also called the Corebuilder 2500. I want FDDI and FE
>> uplinks
>
>there is a 100Base-T card that goes in one of the left hand "smaller"
slots
>although i doubt you will find one for cheap.
>
>-brian

Yup, 100baseTX and 100baseFX. The ATM and FDDI cards also go in the
left side slots. They're not too exspensive, one time when I had no
money I saw one go on Ebay with both(FDDI and FE) cards go for $100.
I've been kicking myself ever since then. Now when I have money to burn
they're nowhere to be seen. I also wouldn't mind picking up one of the
8port 10baseT modules.

Mike