[geeks] FS: PowerMac upgrade parts

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 4 16:34:51 CDT 2001

Since i've now got a G4 Cube, I no longer need all the parts that
I used to build up the PowerMac 7600, and they're for sale:

	- Crescendo G3-400/512K CPU upgrade for PCI powermacs (2 weeks old)
	- ATI Rage Orion 16meg PCI video card (natively supported in OS9 / OSX)
	- SIIG 2-port PCI USB controller card (natively supported)
	I'll also throw in:
	- Atalk/TurboMax PCI IDE controller (lets you use IDE HDs instead of
	  SCSI HDs on a PCI powermac)

The G3 card alone cost me $200; I'd like to get $300 for all the above
(shipping included).  Email me if interested.

Bill
--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net