[geeks] Favorite mailer

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 4 13:34:05 CDT 2001

On 4 Aug 2001, Phil Brutsche wrote:
> Then why don't you set up your own and just have them do zone transfers
> off you?

I said setup, not run. :) I over looked a few problems in the config files
by mistake. Fixed.

I've been self-LARTing a lot lately; Wednesday, I temporarily deafened
myself above 3KHz. Kids, it's a bad idea to turn the PA on with the mic
wide open. While standing directy in front of the speakers. If I'm lucky,
I haven't blown my tweeters, but my hearing hasn't been good enough lately
to detect any problems.

I'm really considering switching most of my mail operations to Postfix; my
mx3 is a stock Sparc IPX with 64MB of RAM and a 1G disk; it out-delivered
my mx2, which is a P3-875/512M/30GB running Sendmail. Now if I can
remember where I put that Sendmail book...

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |