[geeks] Favorite mailer

James Fogg geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 3 10:29:04 CDT 2001

Well, I use Kmail, since I use KDE on Linux.

I like it, but some of my filters mangle messages. I haven't tracked down the
source of the problem, it could even be the pop3 server doing it.

I use pine when I remote access my mail (I run it on the mail server). It works
well and uses ascii graphics for menus and "windowing" of sorts.

On Fri, 03 Aug 2001, THOU SPAKE:
> I'm looking for a new mailer.  I'd like to hear options on both text
> (pine vs mutt) and graphical (something similar to eudora which I use
> now).  Does anybody use X11 based mailers?  I do most of my work in
> xterms so even if its text I don't mind because I can cut and paste
> urls into browsers,etc.
>
> daniel
	 James D. Fogg, Network Engineer
	Vicinity Corporation - Lebanon, NH

     DESK (603) 442-1751 - CELL (603) 252-1864
     PAGER (802) 742-0280 - HOME (603) 526-7729
            EMAIL jfogg at vicinity.com

If you can read this e-mail, Thank a Network Engineer!