[geeks] [kris at catonic.net: Clipper / CLIX / Intergraph Interpro]

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 26 21:18:52 CDT 2001

----- Forwarded message from Kris Kirby <kris at catonic.net> -----

Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 21:40:19 +0000 (GMT)
From: Kris Kirby <kris at catonic.net>
Subject: Clipper / CLIX / Intergraph Interpro

Ever heard of the Clipper chip? No, not the cryptographic processor with
keys held in escrow by the government, the processor that Intergraph is
suing Intel over! As an owner of one of the belated Interpro 6000s, I've
become slightly disheartened by the total lack of software or even GNU
utilities. To try and help the scattered few that hold these machines,
I've setup a mailing list at Catonic.NET to help us reach each other.

email majordomo at catonic dot net with this in the body of the message:
---
subscribe clippers
---
That's it; you'll get a confirmation message from the major, and then
you're on the list. There is little to no traffic on the list now.

I didn't start this to trade INGR warez; I started this to build GNU apps
on an old machine to actually make it useful.

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |

----- End forwarded message -----

--