[geeks] Breeding

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 26 17:51:33 CDT 2001

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 04:48:50PM -0500, amy wrote:
> poorly behaved is an understatement nowadays. i have many friends and
> relatives with children yet only one or two (out of thirty or more) are
> anything close to well-behaved or disciplined...the rest are pretty much
> left to run wild and play nintendo all day long.

I think the problem with this is that parents arent allowed to properly
discipline their children anymore.  I think being spanked and sent to bed
without dinner did more for the well-being of our generation than children's
vitamins ever did.

Nothing to make a kid think twice about misbehaving than having to mow
the lawn by himself....

Bill

--
Bill Bradford