[geeks] lunchtime poll - cilantro

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 18 13:20:08 CDT 2001

On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 11:06:35AM -0700, Chris Byrne wrote:
> >does cilantro taste like dishsoap to you?
>
> Hmmm, nope, cilantro is jsut another green leafy thing to me. I tend not to
> notice green leafy things, and rarely eat them, but when I do cilantro has
> very little flavor to me at all.

I've been wondering what cilantro is all day, but now that I'm near a web
browser ... aaahhh, coriander.  I like to use it in fish dishes - for
example, I rub it in to trout, with a smidgeon of dill.  And no, it
doesn't taste like soap :-)

--
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

       Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our latest and greatest
         operating system which we couldn't be arsed to complete

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **