[geeks] Lunchtime poll... who here is a smoker?

Tim Harrison geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 11 11:06:44 CDT 2001

John Duksta wrote:

> For today's lunchtime poll (everyone remember 'Heathers'?)
> I'd like to know who here on the list is a smoker.

I smoke Djarum Splash (half cloves, half tobacco) and Export "A" Ultra
Light (Canadian cigarettes -- www.smokemcheap.com is your friend).  I
used to smoke a pack a day, but after splitting my smoking over the
Djarum and Export "A"s, I've cut down to a pack every two days.  I smoke
more when I'm recording and when fixing things from home, so I can link
it with stress.  I've been trying to quit for about 6 years now, and can
never seem to manage it.

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer