[geeks] Lunchtime poll... who here is a smoker?

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 11 11:05:54 CDT 2001

Oddly, I *never* smoke at home. THat may change if/when the basement becomes my "domain." Until then, I guess I am more of a "social smoker"...

Ken
(Who was going to buy a box of Cubans on my recent trip to Bermuda, but the places that were selling them seemed very sleezy, and the cigars seemed *very* pricey. If I found a Cigar store in Bermuda that didn't look like a T-Shirt shop designed to cater to the cruise traffic I would have done it.)