[geeks] network time

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 11 10:59:23 CDT 2001

"Atomic" clocks, synced to WWV (Colorado)/WWVH (Hawaii) are quite reasonable, but alas, not typically equiped with serial/Ethernet connectivity, AFAIK.

I think you can get a time feed from the Gov't/other places,and then cause your systems to update from that source.

As for the big red LED display, well, I have no leads for you...

HTH,

Ken