Hi-Resolution remodeling change monitor resolution from 512 x 384 dots and 60Hz refresh rate to 640 x 480 dots and 67Hz refresh rate.
It boosts horizontal propensity voltage from 60V to 84V. This owes heavy burden to analog board.
If your Color Classic have already exchanged to LC575 logic board (we call it Mystic), you can use safety monitor remodeling mothod.
The method is VGA remodeling. It has 640 x 480 dots and 60Hz refresh rate. It boosts horizontal propensity voltage from 60V to 68.4V. This means more safety than Hi-Resolution remodeling.
This remodeling adapts ONLY Mystic (CC exchanged to LC575 logic board).
1. Disassemble Mystic and pick out analog board and flat cable connector.
2. Cut the flat cable at No.20, 24 and 25 of connecting logic board to analog board.
3. Connect the No.20 and 24 at the side of logic board. Open No.25 at the side of logic board and No.20. 24 and 25 at the side of analog board. Care insulation these cables.
4. Cut around No.8 pin of ZP1 (power transformer on the analog board).
5. Connect No.12 pin to the No.8 pin of the ZP1.
6. Assemble all parts and adjust monitor strain.
If the monitor does not show for 30 sec. after booting, some trouble may happen. Check all path length.