[SunHELP] Fwd: Pad 370-1663

Betsy Schwartz betsy.schwartz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 12:58:03 CDT 2019

This guy has an extreme closeup of an old optical mouse pad; it isn't a Sun
pad but I believe the Sun ones worked on the same principle. They had to be
in the correct orientation
http://kuzyatech.com/optical-mouse-the-old-way

I've also seen those mice work (not well) against medium-faded blue jeans ,
which have the same pattern of darker lines running one way.