[SunHELP] SS5 headaches

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Sun Feb 5 06:58:26 CST 2017

Hi Mark

I suspect it may be your NVRAM clock. It may be waiting for a tick which never
comes. I have seen similar with other systems, replacing the NVRAm sorts this
out. I think on some dead NVRAM the clock never starts or is in a state which
the O/S does not understand.

Peter
Peter Stokes
Ashlyn Computer Services