[SunHELP] Ultra 60 failing to power on

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Thu Nov 28 03:09:15 CST 2013

Hi Cory

Yes, not uncommon and PSUs are fairly cheap and plentiful.

Peter

> On 28 Nov 2013, at 08:54, Michael Karl <mk at lexcom-net.de> wrote:
>
> Am 28.11.2013 09:49, schrieb Cory Smelosky:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> My Ultra 60 decided to suddenly power off in the middle of the evening
after running for over a day or so straight.  Now when I try to power it on,
the fans spin up but it will rather quickly shut back off.  There are no signs
of arcing or smoke.

>> Aside from the obvious "reseat all connectors" i'll take care of tomorrow
evening or such...too late now, any components in the PSU or similar that
commonly fail?