[SunHELP] Can anybody get to sunshack?

microcode at zoho.com microcode at zoho.com
Tue Jan 15 01:39:41 CST 2013

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 04:05:07PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:

> I've tried to contact him to offer up a mirror but have never received a
> response after multiple attempts.

Archive.org has multiple snaps of his site. But I don't know how to retrieve
a copy. I tried with wget but because of the way archive.org puts their
banner on every page they grab wget starts pulling down every snapshot. I
don't have the space or bandwidth to deal with that. Maybe somebody could
email archive.org and ask for a copy? Or maybe somebody who understand html
and web stuff could figure out how to extract one good snapshot...