[SunHELP] Do they have a department for this?

Brian Richman bjrichus at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 10:34:40 CST 2013

On the subject of mister (un)helpful Oracle, yesterday night, they sent out
the "January Product Support News Alert" email.

As usual, Solaris and Systems
are the bottom item on the page (booooooo), but amusingly the table of entries
has obscured just enough of the button to make clicking on it in the email
impossible. I have had to go to the web page version of the email and open it
from there.

We have just completed the install of a couple of database
servers (Dell and RHEL Linux running Larry's companies eponymous RDBMS) that
under benchmark testing appear to be able to deliver about four times the
power of our M5000 db servers for an eighth of the list price (just thank
goodness we have an enterprise license for his db software), so I suspect that
once we get to the end of the summer, we'll be migrating away from Solaris.
Thanks Larry.

"microcode at zoho.com" <microcode at zoho.com>
Wednesday, January 9, 2013 3:15 AM
>Subject: [SunHELP] Do they have a