[SunHELP] OpenSolaris sites being decommissioned

microcode at zoho.com microcode at zoho.com
Tue Feb 26 07:35:09 CST 2013

Not a big surprise but they're at least giving a date. After March 24, 2013
all the content is expected to disappear. Illumos and other projects have
already gotten whatever code they want, the main loss I see is the doc. The
discussion boards had a lot of answers I haven't seen anywhere else that
apply to Solaris and OpenSolaris. There is a ton of other doc like cheat-
sheets, ZFS best practices, tuning guides etc. Does anybody know if this
will be rehosted?