[SunHELP] Mousepads (Micepads?) for optical mouse

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Fri Dec 13 20:37:38 CST 2013

From: sunhelp-bounces at sunhelp.org [sunhelp-bounces at sunhelp.org] on behalf of
Phil Stracchino [alaric at metrocast.net]
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2013 9:21 PM
To: sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Subject: Re: [SunHELP] Mousepads (Micepads?) for optical mouse

On 12/13/13 21:04, Tim - PortableUNIX wrote:
> You need a special optical mousepad with a grid printed on it like 370-1663
or
> similar.

There exists, somewhere, a Postscript file which, when printed on a
300DPI or higher laser printer on decent quality paper, will produce a
working paper Sun-optical-mouse pad.

I'm betting my problem is the generic cheap-quality paper.  I'm assuming it
can do 300DPI.

Ha!  Found it.  http://www.obsolyte.com/sunFAQ/sun3mousepad.html

Give that a shot.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org