[SunHELP] Changing hard drives SunOS 4.1.1 Sun4c

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Wed Apr 17 16:31:25 CDT 2013

Hi Fredric

I feel you are making this a whole lot more complicated than it should be,
mainly because of your lack of experience. Not a criticism, simply and
observation. Not sure where you are, but if you wanted me to help you sort
this out, maybe I can help. Do you have IM which makes having a sensible
dialogue possible?

Peter