[SunHELP] SATA 2.5" disks in a T1000

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 17:10:57 CDT 2012

Sun disks have proprietary code in the firmware.  Does Oracle continue this
practice?  Probably.
Non-Dun disks will work in the SCSI and Fibre servers.  I would think that
it will work in the SSD servers.
It won't hurt to try.  The server might not recognize these disks but it
won't hurt or damage them.  (You will have to do the normal stuff to be
sure the OS recognizes them.)