[SunHELP] Solaris Studio support matrix, SPARC hardware Premier Support EOL pdf

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Aug 24 10:10:00 CDT 2011

" From: vintagecoder at aol.com
"
" A while back I asked if anyone had Sun Studio 11 for use with Solaris 9.
" Somebody said they thought Studio 12 still worked with Solaris 9.

that was me.

" Today I found a matrix on Oracle that shows what versions of Studio
" work with what versions of Solaris:
"
" http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/solarisstudio/training/index-jsp-141991.html

aha - i see that the -original- studio 12 release did, but s9 was
dropped with u1...