[SunHELP] [rescue] FS: Quad-Proc Opteron workstation (new sunhelp.org server drive!)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Nov 7 18:06:22 CST 2010

Folks,

I want to publicly thank the mailing list reader who just donated
$200 (and everyone else who has donated previously, for the next two months
of hosting costs, so I can do a peaceful migration).  Everything but the
actual CPU and motherboard has been ordered for the new server and will be
here on Wednesday.

Now down to only needing $155 (if I buy them from amazon) or $135 (if I get
it from Microcenter in person) for the CPU & MB.  Therefore, if a buyer in
Austin doesn't want to come *get* the workstation I've got for sale, I
might be able to be a little flexible on the shipping (that UPS has so far
estimated to be about $150 to anywhere in the US).

As always, thank you so much for the support.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas