[SunHELP] Does anyone here have an XVR-300?

Eric Rucker bhtooefr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 15:43:04 CST 2010

I need a ROM dump from one, for a little experiment.

If this experiment is successful, it may result in lower-cost
multi-card options for users of PCIe-based Suns (unfortunately, I
don't own a PCIe-based machine, so I can't test it in that,) and if
the second part of the experiment is successful, an
OpenSolaris-compatible card that's better than the XVR-100 for
PCI-based Suns. Yes, I'm aware that the XVR-300 is PCIe, but there may
be a workaround for that problem.

Let me know off-list if you can provide a ROM dump for me.