[SunHELP] JDS/Gnome Open... Dialog bug?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Fri Mar 14 12:45:02 CDT 2008

" From: Rodney Sparapani <rsparapa at mcw.edu>
"
" Sandwich Maker wrote:
" >
" > " However, I now have glorious relief and JDS is working like it should.
" > " There have been several GNOME patches recently.  I installed them all,
" > " but I didn't see any difference until I installed the last one:
" > " 122212-24 GNOME 2.6.0: GNOME Desktop Patch
" > " (which I see is already obsolete: haven't tried 25 yet).
" >
" > <sigh> if only they'd release those patches for s8 gnome!  i'm still
" > on 2.0.0.
"
" Oh, you've got to upgrade to 10.  JDS fixes so many of the annoying
" features of their GNOME distro that I don't even want to begin to list
" them.  I wish I would have done it sooner.

small problem with that here - i'm limping along with a [free!]
us1/200e, which 10 doesn't support.  and with 2x18g disk i'm not sure
i have the room for 10 either, unless i ditch everything else i've
saved.