[SunHELP] OT: windows server question

stephen price sd_price at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 15:39:34 CDT 2007

Ok, I need some "windows" server class help . . . .
I have a nas cifs share that I need to have
semi-permanently mounted to a w2k server - no matter
who is logged on - or logged off. At some point in the
future it may become a w2k3 server - but right now its
w2k only.

Is it possible to have a registry entry or "something"
that will keep a nas cifs share attached at all times?
 With no one logged on?

I'm so far removed from windows these days I don't
have a clue.

TIA
steve