[SunHELP] help on compiling with mpi

fenglai liu fhilosophierr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 08:11:15 CDT 2007

dear everyone:
    I want to compile a FORTRAN package with mpi. The header file of
mpif.hI use is located in the /usr/local/include, and I include it to
the header
file folder. Then I compile the whole package, but error shows that it can
locate mpif.h; which puzzle me very much.
    I use the gnu compiler and write the makefile by myself, just to
-I/usr/local/include, everything is OK. I do not know why it does not work
on sunstudio.
    I am just a beginner on sunstudio, so if any help provided, thanks in
advance.

liufenglai

department of chemistry,

Beijing Normal University