[SunHELP] Setting up a Netra X1

Predrag Zecevic [Unix System Administrator] predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com
Thu Mar 15 03:13:18 CDT 2007

Hi,

Man kbd (see also /etc/default/kbd)
Regards ;-)

Sandwich Maker wrote:
> " From: "Chase, Edward" <ECHASE at providence.edu>
> "
> " Currently I've setup a Netra X1.  I'm using Hyperterminal and have a
> " console cable plugged into LOM port.
> "
> " Everytime I close Hyperterminal or disconnect the connection the system
> " effectively does a Stop-A.
> "
> " How do I keep this system running and how do I boot it without having to
> " have the cable in it to type "boot"?
>
> i don't know what the solution is, but i know your problem: 'break'
> is the serial port stop-a equivalent, and closing hyperterm or
> unplugging both send breaks.  there is a way to ignore the break but i
> don't know it offhand.

Predrag Zecevic, 2e Systems GmbH

E-mail:    predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com
Mobile:    +49 174 3109 288
Telephone: +49 6107 989415, Faximile: +49 6107 989494

www.2e-systems.com  - making your business fly

Headquarter:          2e Systems GmbH
                       Im Taubengrund 12
                       65451 Kelsterbach, Germany
Company registration: Amtsgericht Darmstadt, HRB 84110
Managing directors:   Phil Douglas, Alistair Forbes