[SunHELP] lsof support for -i switch

Robert Solomons rsolomons at pnp.co.za
Thu Feb 8 10:14:28 CST 2007

Hi
TRY without TCP
JUST like this lsof -1 :25
Hope it helps

-----Original Message-----
From: sunhelp-bounces at sunhelp.org [mailto:sunhelp-bounces at sunhelp.org]
On Behalf Of sunil naik
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 8:34 AM
To: sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Subject: [SunHELP] lsof support for -i switch

   Hi,

   I have compile lsof 4.77 for Solaris 10 release u3.  lsof
   compilation and lsof works fine.  One issue though lsof with -i
   switch  for smtp or any other port is not working.

   e.g.
   # lsof -i TCP:25

   I tried same lsof with Solaris 10 - GA first release which works
fine.

   Sunfreeware sun biniries for lsof package is having same issue.

   If any one finds solution please let me know.

   Thanks & regards,

   -Sunil.

   Get in the mood for Valentine's Day. View photos, recipes and more on
   your Live.com page.
SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org