[SunHELP] Sirius Internet Radio on Solaris/SPARC 9/10

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Fri Dec 21 13:56:25 CST 2007

Rodney Sparapani wrote:
> install).  However, what appears to be missing is the mplayer plugin.
> That can be found at http://sourceforge.net/projects/mplayerplug-in/
> However, I'm having trouble getting that to compile.  I get the error:

I'm still messing around with the plug-in.  However, it appears that
there is a project on OpenSolaris.org to port the Songbird media player
to Solaris.  I'm guessing this would work?!?  But, anyways, there
doesn't appear to be any code in the repository.  I don't use SVN much
so I can't be sure.  Here's what I did (all on one line):
svn co
svn+ssh://anon@svn.opensolaris.org/svn/nightingale/nightingale/trunk
nightingale

Does this work for anyone else?