[SunHELP] Sirius Internet Radio on Solaris/SPARC 9/10

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Fri Dec 14 15:08:52 CST 2007

Hi Gang:

Before I completely re-invent the wheel.  Is anyone listening to Sirius
Internet Radio on Solaris/SPARC 9/10?  I've been playing around with a
few libraries, but haven't gotten very far yet.  Apparently, it needs
mplayer/VLC support (no, I don't really know what that means).  There
are foss versions of these that I'm trying to install along with their
requirements.  Any help will be appreciated.  Once I make some progress,
I'll report back.

Thanks,

Rodney