[SunHELP] U60 Elite3d-m6 testing

Mark Benson markbenson at mac.com
Thu Oct 5 18:38:56 CDT 2006

On 3 Oct 2006, at 23:28, Sevan / Venture37 wrote:

> Mark Benson wrote:
>> Anyone know a good stress test for Elite-3D m6 cards? I just put
>> one  in my
>> U60 and want to know if it's 3D end is working ok. The 2D
>> framebuffer part
>> is working fine, but that's not exactly gonna tell  me a lot.
>>
> sunvts?

I loaded SunVTS but it doesn't show any graphical tests in the CDE
Interface. Do I need to run it from the commandline outside of X?

I tried running /opt/SUNWvts/bin/sparcv9/graphicstest but can't work
out what the params are even with the aid of sun documentation.

Help would be appreciated :)

--
Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://mdblog.68kmac.org>
68kMac.org:
<http://www.68kmac.org>

"Introducing Macintosh Classic II - pick one out on your way past the
trash!"