[SunHELP] U60 Elite3d-m6 testing

Mark Benson markbenson at mac.com
Tue Oct 3 17:15:57 CDT 2006

Anyone know a good stress test for Elite-3D m6 cards? I just put one
in my U60 and want to know if it's 3D end is working ok. The 2D
framebuffer part is working fine, but that's not exactly gonna tell
me a lot.

I downloaded and tried Blender3d, which I have played with on my SGI
O2, but it won't run becuase it's missing the libiconv.so.2 library
required to run it and I don't have the first clue where to find
that. I installed the developer libs off the companion CD and they
don't have it in. I'm stumped.

Thanks,

--
Mark Benson