[SunHELP] Mail sent but not received

Marek Grinberg marek.grinberg at tele2.se
Wed May 10 16:59:54 CDT 2006

Thanks for the reply.

My aim is to reconfigure sendmail to send mail to external recipients
using mail.x.com (the real name is obfuscated).
I am not interested in setting up sendmail to receive any from external
senders.

I have Mozilla Thunderbird set up so that POP3 is mail.tele2.se and SMTP
is mail.x.com
It works like a charm.

Any hints ?

Marek