[SunHELP] Comparision between solaris 9 and solaris 10

Predrag Zecevic [Unix System Administrator] predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com
Fri Jun 2 03:56:52 CDT 2006

Hi,

answer is not so simple (check this page:
http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/reference_resources.jsp#datasheet).

You will be surprised how any changes are incorporated into Solaris 10
comparing to the previous versions... ;-)
Since Solaris 10 is stable now, I would recommend it (ZFS has to be
released these days...).

Sunil Rawat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> May I know the difference between sun solaris 9 and solaris 10.
>
> Thanks..
>

> Sunil Rawat
>
> System Administrator
>
> Techbooks - The Content Transformation Company
>
> +91 11 41682525 - ext 316
>
>  <mailto:sunil.rawat at techbooks.com> sunil.rawat at techbooks.com
>
> A-28, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate
> Mathura Road, New Delhi 110044
>
>  <http://www.techbooks.com/> www.techbooks.com
>
>  <http://www.techbooks.com/>
>
> [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]

I have made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to make it shorter. -- Blaise Pascal

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of predrag.zecevic.vcf]