[SunHELP] solaris-xp netwrk issue

stephen price sd_price at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 16 20:34:11 CST 2006

Sorry - you are not making a whole lot of sense.

If I even remotely understand what you are attempting
to say - there are several avenues I'd suggest:

1) google "Cygwin" and learn how to do a full
installation under Windows XP on your laptop and then
use its NFS server feature.

2) google "winxp nfs server" - multiple hits on some
shareware or low cost software.

3) Or maybe the commercial package MKS Toolkit - or
VMWare so that you can run multiple operating systems
(like Solaris x86 or linux) on your Window2s XP
laptop.

Short answer - no quick & easy way.

regards