[SunHELP] Solaris 9 and Firefox

Christopher Singleton cas40 at bu.edu
Fri May 13 17:34:14 CDT 2005

Greetings,

   I'm running a fully patched Solaris 9 on a SB 150.  I just
downloaded Firefox and set it up in my /opt directory, and would like
to use the browser icon to launch firefox and not the default netscape
(I'm using CDE, which is needed for one of my apps).  I've tooled
around a bit in /etc/dt and usr/dt, but can't find exactly what I
need to modify to get it to launch firefox when I click on  the CDE
browser icon.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks,

                         Chris