[SunHELP] KVM switches using usb monitor and keyboard

Grindell, Joan M. GrindellJ at SEC.GOV
Fri May 13 14:26:01 CDT 2005

Good Afternoon,

	I'm hoping that someone uses KVM switches a Sun server that has a
USB keyboard and mouse.

	We are having some difficulties in finding a KMV switch that will be
attached to a Monitor, keyboard, and mouse.  The keyboard and mouse have USB
connectors.  All the KVM switches I've seen so far have DB25 ports for
keyboard and mouse.  Does anyone know if there is either a KVM switch that
allows direct attachment of USB mouse and keyboard or if there is some type
of converter that can be attached to the KVM switch that will allow USB
attachment.

Many thanks,
Joan